Alexander Link (*1971, Germany) studied law at the Albert-Ludwigs-University in Freiburg and the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität University in Münster.
After his studies and working in consulting, he held various management positions within Eurohypo AG and Commerzbank AG. Mr. Link has many years of experience in the banking sector and in management consulting. In addition, he has particularly broad experience in the areas of finance/controlling, risk management and M&A. Since 2020 he has been a member of the board of directors of the listed Deutsche Balaton AG, Heidelberg.
Mr. Link has been a member of the Supervisory Board of Epigenomics AG since June 2020. He is an independent member (within the meaning of the German Corporate Governance Code). Mr. Link’s current appointment ends in 2024.
Mr. Link is a member of the legally required supervisory boards of the following companies:
– HW Verwaltungs AG, Halberstadt, Germany
– PWI-Pure System AG, Heidelberg, Germany
– SPK Süddeutsche Privatkapital AG, Heidelberg, Germany
– Tabalon Mobile Technologies AG, Heidelberg, Germany
– Nordic SSW 1000 Verwaltungs AG, Hamburg, Germany
– DIO Deutsche Immobilien Opportunitäten AG, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
– MISTRAL Media AG, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Mr. Link is a member of comparable control committees of the following companies: CornerstoneCapital Beteiligungen GmbH i.L., Frankfurt am Main, Germany (liquidator).